Looking for FAMILY RENT HOME IN Collierville

Subscribe
Hi,

FedEx Captain and family looking for a rental home in Collierville. Will pay up to 3K / month for the right home for 3 years. Preferably in the Schilling Farms Middle School area.

I will lease your home for a minimum of 3 years. You gain more equity and value. If you are leaving for ANC/CGN/HKG come home to your immaculately cared for home. My wife is an attorney and decorator.

Please PM me if you are interested or know a fellow crew member looking for a tenant.

MOD******* I know this is in the wrong section and I apologize.

Thanks. SS
Quote:
MOD******* I know this is in the wrong section and I apologize.

Thanks. SS
No worries, it seems like you know your market, good luck on your search.
How soon do you need it?
I sent you a PM.
Perfect world. August 1.
This one is in Eastern Germantown. Owned by a Marine buddy of mine. Available for rent on July 1st.
Beautiful Germantown Home with Pool
Stay away from a property management company called OMNI REALTY. We moved here from Texas in 2011 and rented a house for a year prior to buying in Collierville. They are dishonest, unprofessional and poorly run.

I will keep my ears and eyes open for you. We live in the Houston High school area.
I have a house for rent FedEx family owned. PM your contact and I'll send you the details.
Hey Slaveship - I just sent you a PM regarding our home for lease in Collierville.