Aviation job boards worth the cost

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Are aviation job boards like climbto350 and planejobs worth the money they make you shell out?

It's really irritating that the aviation industry makes you pay just to look for work. This doesn't happen anywhere else. I can look for non-aviation jobs on monster and career building for no cost.
Aviation job boards worth the cost
Well take a monster job
Quote: Are aviation job boards like climbto350 and planejobs worth the money they make you shell out?

It's really irritating that the aviation industry makes you pay just to look for work. This doesn't happen anywhere else. I can look for non-aviation jobs on monster and career building for no cost.
its not a big secret to pay for work in this industry. You want the information someone has it and people are willing to pay for that.
Climbto350 recycles jobs to inflate their numbers, and continues to advertise positions even after employes have asked the ad to be pulled (because the position has been filled).

Other services are available which offer more. Not all services charge a fee.

I've ben hired off Climbto350.com. I've also been hired out of Trade A Plane, as well as JS Firm.

I'd strongly recommend steering clear of avjobs.com.

Planejobs.com has good information.
Stay away from FlightLevelJobs.com!! Horrible experience with billing and questionable behavior with my credit card. The correspondent would never give a name or phone number and I had to get a refund from my card company. It was a mess!
Are there any reliable aviation job boards that don't require a paid membership?
Does anyone here use or have experience with PlaneJobs.com?
Friend of mine just got a job, head hunter called offering an interview--Bingo, job offer. No cost, wasn't even looking.

GF
I use planejobs.com.

It's a good site.
Airjobsdaily.com is a paid site that I've been curious about.

will fly for food seems to be a good one.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to