jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
128  528  578  618  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  638  678  728  1128 
Page 628 of 1433
Go to
Quote: Interesting. My packet for the same day doesn't mention anything about that. Hope there are no surprises. When did you do your phone interview?
They called Tuesday. The test reference was in the email cover letter in the Interview/Location: paragraph.
Should I feel insulted that Jet Blue hasn't called, but is willing to hire a zero time guy through an ab initio program?
Quote: Should I feel insulted that Jet Blue hasn't called, but is willing to hire a zero time guy through an ab initio program?
If you are in the left seat with a solid background and can't make it over to jetblue before 2020 when the first ab-initio guys comes through the door... you're playing the game wrong. I highly recommend doing your research and job fairs.
Quote: Should I feel insulted that Jet Blue hasn't called, but is willing to hire a zero time guy through an ab initio program?
Yes.

GP
Quote: Yes.

GP
What he said...

However, it's what the other guy said too. There's a game to be played. Unfortunately, that's the way it is. Especially if your just a AWB.
Quote: Interesting. My packet for the same day doesn't mention anything about that. Hope there are no surprises. When did you do your phone interview?

My packet didn't mention this either....but I did get an email saying there was a slight change to the interview schedule and to plan to be there a few extra hours.

Any recommendations or ways to prep?
you guys are the ginny pigs for this event. good luck
Guinea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So a guy who has never flown a plane will get an interview and a guy(me) does not because my 4 years of 121 experience is not enough experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Guinea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dont judge... the d@mn auto spell correct takes over and my eyes aren't as good as they once were.
128  528  578  618  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  638  678  728  1128 
Page 628 of 1433
Go to