jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
134  534  584  624  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  638  644  684  734  1134 
Page 634 of 1433
Go to
Quote: So if we don't agree with your side of the argument it's group think?

You may not be management but you do work at OSC in the training department correct? You will be, or already do, work alongside those molding this program. So maybe the one suffering from "group think" is yourself from your time spent there.
Just because we work in OSC, it doesn't mean we are brainwashed by management. In fact, we don't have much interaction with "those molding this program." Most of us that I have spoken to do not feel G7 is necessary, including me.
Quote: I keep trying to get onto the hiring site to apply, but it says no pilot positions are available. How do I update an ap when I can not apply?
JetBlue doesn't keep a rolling application window open like many other airlines. They want people who want to be there, so they only open it up for a short amount of time (week or two) about twice a year. When they reach the threshold of the number of apps they feel like reviewing, they close it. People who want to be there keep an eye out for the window to open (here, friends, and an email if you previously applied are the ways I've found out about the windows opening). Once you apply, you can't update your application, but you can continue to update your profile (hours). That is what people are referring to when they say update often. And apply to each window that opens since they purge all the old apps, but that goes without saying.
Quote: JetBlue doesn't keep a rolling application window open like many other airlines. They want people who want to be there, so they only open it up for a short amount of time (week or two) about twice a year. When they reach the threshold of the number of apps they feel like reviewing, they close it. People who want to be there keep an eye out for the window to open (here, friends, and an email if you previously applied are the ways I've found out about the windows opening). Once you apply, you can't update your application, but you can continue to update your profile (hours). That is what people are referring to when they say update often. And apply to each window that opens since they purge all the old apps, but that goes without saying.
There are 25.000 applicants... good luck with that game
Really
Quote: I can tell you one thing. You won't be flying with me. Anyone that goes through that program, if it ever gets off the ground, will not be sitting in my right seat. I am not a babysitter. There are thousands of qualified pilots out there that will be getting shafted by this atrocity. You will be labeled and shunned.
You are all talk. Refusing to fly with an FO That would be a great career move for you. What are you going to ask every FO you fly with? With your attitude I could probably go to the FLICA open time and find out who you are?
Quote: Just because we work in OSC, it doesn't mean we are brainwashed by management. In fact, we don't have much interaction with "those molding this program." Most of us that I have spoken to do not feel G7 is necessary, including me.
Well that's good to hear. I haven't been down there since this was announced. I apologize for grouping you all together in that comment. I was more responding to CC's comment that I found mildly insulting.
Quote: You are all talk. Refusing to fly with an FO That would be a great career move for you. What are you going to ask every FO you fly with? With your attitude I could probably go to the FLICA open time and find out who you are?
Meh, they won't be hard to find. I wouldn't try to remove those guys, but just like Beechnut's post it's going to be just like the "co-pilots" in Ernie Gann's day. Lots of radio, gear, and safety-vest work.
Quote: and safety-vest work.
Guys actually wear that?
Quote: Guys actually wear that?
It is SOP. So, yeah, guys wear it.
What's up with zero upgrades on the latest bid?
Quote: Guys actually wear that?

this is one in the line of the latest company CYA's... Get whacked doing walk around while not wearing high vis protection vest... no lawsuit for you... Or it will at the very least make it more difficult for you during your recovery.
134  534  584  624  630  631  632  633  634  635  636  637  638  644  684  734  1134 
Page 634 of 1433
Go to