jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
234  634  684  724  730  731  732  733  734  735  736  737  738  744  784  834  1234 
Page 734 of 1434
Go to
Quote: I don't mean to dash hopes, but the rumor around the training center is, as in March, there will only be 1 class in April, and none in May, as they will shut down for the summer so the instructors can go to the line for the summer rush. I hope I'm wrong, but don't be surprised if the fall estimate they gave you comes to fruition. A good friend of mine interviewed 1/12 as well, I'd love to see him down here before I finish training, but it doesn't sound like it will happen.
Hope that's not the case. Had to defer March and April and I really am hoping May works out. When I deferred I was told one April class of the same size as March, and then a May class, which I would get a call for.
Quote: I'm dec 15 interview I was really hoping to hear something for class April 6.
How long ago did you hear clear of stage 2 if you don't mind me asking
Understand 'Vets in Blue' is 13 April. Any idea when invitations go out?
Quote: Understand 'Vets in Blue' is 13 April. Any idea when invitations go out?
Any idea how they pick who to invite? Do they invite everyone with mil in their application? Have not been able to identify this answer for sure.
Quote: How long ago did you hear clear of stage 2 if you don't mind me asking
Still waiting
Quote: Any idea how they pick who to invite? Do they invite everyone with mil in their application? Have not been able to identify this answer for sure.
Last time priority went to Vets that had never previously attended. Once all those were selected, other vets were given invitations. Absolutely worth it! About a 1/4 of attendees got selected for interviews. Everyone got 10 min at the end with a recruiter. This absolutely put me on their radar. Got called about 6 weeks later for an interview! Best of luck to all.
Don't know if it's changed but I don't think anyone hears that they are clear of stage 2
I interviewed Dec 15th, background check complete on Jan 26th or so, offered a March 2nd class date the same day as the others on here, but still hadn't heard whether I am phase 2 complete. I inquired and was told the phone call means I passed phase 2.
Quote: I interviewed Dec 15th, background check complete on Jan 26th or so, offered a March 2nd class date the same day as the others on here, but still hadn't heard whether I am phase 2 complete. I inquired and was told the phone call means I passed phase 2.
Yea they tell you when you get the phone call for class that phase 2 is complete, otherwise it's implied.
Quote: Don't know if it's changed but I don't think anyone hears that they are clear of stage 2
Some do and some don't. I got the phase 2 complete email just after finishing IOE. Some in my class got it before the class date call and others while in class. No rhyme or reason
234  634  684  724  730  731  732  733  734  735  736  737  738  744  784  834  1234 
Page 734 of 1434
Go to