FDX Systems Changes

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: With all of the rumors about the possible scale down of ANC and possibly OAK, no more EWR - ANC or SEA - ANC flights, and the 727 going away, has any body noticed that jumpseats are no longer available on line after 1 July? Every possible city pairing is answered by "No flight found". Massive system changes must be in the works.
I think it might have been easier to "bid what you want to fly" had the July schedule change been telegraphed.

Nothing like an 18 month cycle to lock you into something you now have troublesome commute.

When the sicks calls increase maybe someone will connect the dots and realize the brilliance of their information secrecy.
Quote: With all of the rumors about the possible scale down of ANC and possibly OAK, no more EWR - ANC or SEA - ANC flights, and the 727 going away, has any body noticed that jumpseats are no longer available on line after 1 July? Every possible city pairing is answered by "No flight found". Massive system changes must be in the works.
I don't think that this is unusual. Seems to me, that the same thing has happened to me quite a while ago because I was looking at jumpseats too far in advance and maybe that the pairings for July haven't been published yet? The July bid month isn't open 'til June 6, so you will probably be able to see available jumpseats then ---- I think.
Quote: I don't think that this is unusual. Seems to me, that the same thing has happened to me quite a while ago because I was looking at jumpseats too far in advance and maybe that the pairings for July haven't been published yet? The July bid month isn't open 'til June 6, so you will probably be able to see available jumpseats then ---- I think.
I agree, my bet is that "Futures" is still building the July system format.
Fbh
Quote: So would going to "11" help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_kddYSiceg
Classic.....

"You can't dust for vomit..."
Quote: Not a true statement..
I have often tried to find a jumpseat outside of the current bid month or in the next bid month before the next month's bid packs are published, and have always gotten the same message. Always. This is not a new phenomena.
Quote: I have often tried to find a jumpseat outside of the current bid month or in the next bid month before the next month's bid packs are published, and have always gotten the same message. Always. This is not a new phenomena.
How else can we keep the mad hysteria going if we don't start nasty rumors.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to