FDX Systems Changes

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
With all of the rumors about the possible scale down of ANC and possibly OAK, no more EWR - ANC or SEA - ANC flights, and the 727 going away, has any body noticed that jumpseats are no longer available on line after 1 July? Every possible city pairing is answered by "No flight found". Massive system changes must be in the works.
I heard we're getting stewardesses to help take care of all our new jumpers. IFE, wifi and cocktails to follow. The Jumpseat system is being reworked to include first class options.
Maybe it has to do with them updating the reservation system to allow the booking of cockpit jumpseats online?
Quote: Maybe it has to do with them updating the reservation system to allow the booking of cockpit jumpseats online?
Certainly a possible sensible explanation but I still think I'd rather just panic.
Ah, its like that every month before the bidpacks come out for the following month. No need to panic.
Just another attempted distraction during sect.6 negotiations. Capt. Strattons latest video to us was not only very good but spot on. Lets keep our eye on the ball......not on the distraction...........My negotiating committee speaks for me. Period.
Quote: Just another attempted distraction during sect.6 negotiations. Capt. Strattons latest video to us was not only very good but spot on. Lets keep our eye on the ball......not on the distraction...........My negotiating committee speaks for me. Period.

I just wish they'd speak a little louder.
Quote: Ah, its like that every month before the bidpacks come out for the following month. No need to panic.
Not a true statement..
Quote: I just wish they'd speak a little louder.
...................+1
Quote: I just wish they'd speak a little louder.
So would going to "11" help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_kddYSiceg
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to