CMR interview & Medical

Subscribe
Does anybody know if it is OK to interview with a First Class medical that is older then 6 months?

My current boss keeps my bussy and there is simply no time to get a new medical scheduled in time for the interview.

Is it an immediate interview termination if you show up with a First Class medical that is no longer current? Still good enough for commercial ops.

Thanks!

I'm not sure on Comairs policy but for most places they want to see that you can get a first class medical as of the day you interview and not at some point in the past. Usually they send you home right away if its not current. Not such if Comair is any different, just my .02
Quote: Does anybody know if it is OK to interview with a First Class medical that is older then 6 months?

My current boss keeps my bussy and there is simply no time to get a new medical scheduled in time for the interview.

Is it an immediate interview termination if you show up with a First Class medical that is no longer current? Still good enough for commercial ops.

Thanks!

I spoke with the HR person at CMR and was told that you do need to have a first class (current) medical, as well as a US passport, and FCC license for the interview. IF offered a position, the ATP written needs to be completed before you can begin class. Hope this helps and good luck!
Good luck with the ATP written..that test sucks...glad I got it done before my interview though.