CRJ 900 Flight case - bucket size

Subscribe
Will a 19 1/4 x 8 1/2" flight case fit? I know the standard case length is 18". I tried to put my old war horse that fit in the Saab into the simulator's bucket, and it was too long. I'm wondering if it is the sim, or if mine is an inch too long.
Quote: Will a 19 1/4 x 8 1/2" flight case fit? I know the standard case length is 18". I tried to put my old war horse that fit in the Saab into the simulator's bucket, and it was too long. I'm wondering if it is the sim, or if mine is an inch too long.
You might have an issue with width as well... THe CRJ bucket is tiny. It's no just the sim, the airplanes are the same way.
If I recall properly, about 18 1/2" is all that u can squeeze in there.
Pretty sure 19 is too long. The sim is actually wider than the airplane. Also the 200 could squeeze in bigger cases than 700s. I would imagine 900s are the same due to this bar that sticks out on the circuit breaker panel.
Quote: If I recall properly, about 18 1/2" is all that u can squeeze in there.
That's what she said!
Quote: That's what she said!
You beat me to it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Quote: You beat me to it! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Shhh, don't tell Vagabond. Sideboob!
Quote: Shhh, don't tell Vagabond. Sideboob!
An old F-18 guy will tell you that he has more than 18.5, he never has an issue with width, and he can do a whole lot more than squeeze.

Sideboobs are for low time regional pilots.
It should hold at least a 30 pack.
Quote: An old F-18 guy will tell you that he has more than 18.5, he never has an issue with width, and he can do a whole lot more than squeeze.

Sideboobs are for low time regional pilots.
Oh ouch.