Wave goodbye to KCM...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to
Gun-toting flight attendant nabbed at Fiumicino airport - GazzettaDelSud
Definitely not what you want to read about.
Well, we were all speculating on how long it would take an FA to blow it.... Has it even been 8 months yet?
Hopefully this will be what it takes to make KCM be a pilot only program, like it should be.
I don't see the KCM program shutting down for this. You simply fire the FA and prosecute them in court. People don't want to follow the rules? Then punish them.
Quote: Well, we were all speculating on how long it would take an FA to blow it.... Has it even been 8 months yet?
I don't see how it has to be an FA that blows the whole KCM deal for us considering in recent months a pilot shoots his gf, commandeers and destroys an airplane before killing himself. There will always be bad apples in the group, including pilots.
Quote: I don't see how it has to be an FA that blows the whole KCM deal for us considering in recent months a pilot shoots his gf, commandeers and destroys an airplane before killing himself. There will always be bad apples in the group, including pilots.
That was a regional pilot. They are a lesser species.
Cue LNL in 3...2...1...
Quote: I don't see the KCM program shutting down for this. You simply fire the FA and prosecute them in court. People don't want to follow the rules? Then punish them.
No no no. Not allowed in this country anymore. We must punish the collective by dumbing it down to the lowest common denominator.
Quote: That was a regional pilot. They are a lesser species.
Cause you never were at Pinnacle...
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 11
Go to