Allegiant pilot accused of beating blind man

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Allegiant pilot accused of burglarizing boat, beating blind owner.

Allegiant pilot accused of burglarizing boat, beating blind owner | Tampa Bay Times
What is a blind guy doing driving a boat?
Owner* i'm guessing he doesn't drive it..
This doesn't surprise me. I saw him on a layover in NAS 10 years ago drunk off his a$$. Could hardly talk. Never did care for him much after that.
I guess they don't pay enough to keep their pilots from needing "second jobs".
Oh Florida.
Not going to say he didn't fk up royally, but I guarantee that the article is full of hyperbole and misinformation.

Drunken mess - probably

Predatory burglar? Not likely...
Let the facts and the jury decide... The media loves a good throw a pilot under the bus and string up a noose story. It sells newspapers.
Quote: Not going to say he didn't fk up royally, but I guarantee that the article is full of hyperbole and misinformation.

Drunken mess - probably

Predatory burglar? Not likely...
Don't blame the media - i'd bet 95% of the article came directly from the arrest report. I've worked with cops reporters, they don't make stuff up. If anyone's guilty of hyperbole, it's the cops.
Quote: Don't blame the media - i'd bet 95% of the article came directly from the arrest report. I've worked with cops reporters, they don't make stuff up. If anyone's guilty of hyperbole, it's the cops.
Probably right
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to