Island Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: I sent a resume in. Can you let us in on what you have/did to get the call?
2500TT, 200ME, 2200 Turbine and I live in the Islands already. I received the phone call less than three hours after I submitted my resume.

When did you submit yours?
About a week. I'm sitting at 2000tt over 1000 Multi about 800 turbine and current 121 job.
Quote: 2500TT, 200ME, 2200 Turbine and I live in the Islands already. I received the phone call less than three hours after I submitted my resume.

When did you submit yours?
Any update on the interview? How'd it go? I still haven't heard anything....
Abandon Ship! Closing LIH station, no new airplanes, and furloughs in June 2015
That is really sad to hear. I guess the influx from the new ownership didnt work with the several management changes.
Larry Ellison is making his small fortune in aviation, by starting with a big one. Not quite sure how you can lose 20+ million on a small ATR operation, but they found a way.
Quote: Larry Ellison is making his small fortune in aviation, by starting with a big one. Not quite sure how you can lose 20+ million on a small ATR operation, but they found a way.
Just do the same thing their last owner did, and shelter tons of your taxes into the company's losses. Losing is winning.
Quote: Just do the same thing their last owner did, and shelter tons of your taxes into the company's losses. Losing is winning.
Not at those sums on that budget... sometimes losing is just losing. His big pipe dream was to turn Island Air into basically "Lanai Air Shuttle". Turns out an island of 3000 residents and 1000 tourists doesn't need 10 ATR 72 flights a day.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to