ATP practical

Subscribe
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  43 
Page 33 of 45
Go to
Thanks. Will check into it.
Just finished my ATP (Multi and Single Engine add on) with Sanders Aviation in Jasper, AL. Cannot say enough good about the place. Great instructors, good airplane, mechanic on staff, and a fair checkride with the resident DE. Unfortunately, they are booked out until November, but may be worth emailing to see if they can get you in sooner. In the end, I highly recommend them. Sandersaviation.com
Brutus -- check PM
ATP in Hawaii
PM me if looking to accomplish ATP in Oahu, HI
I just finished my ATP with Accessible Aviation in Mississippi. If anyone has any questions about the place, feel free to ask here or PM me.
Practical in Boise
Anyone have a good recommendation for a place in the Boise area? Currently on a 365 and will PCS to Mt Home, ID in Jul 15. I was lucky enough to get the test prior to the deadline, however, will only have about 12 months to knock out the practical once I get back stateside. Thanks.
Ask your new squadron pilots at KMUO.
Another positive experience at Accessible Aviation in Columbus, MS. PM me for questions if desired.
Just finished up at Tulsa community college. Paid $1996. Painless experience. Highly recommend.
Anyone have a rec for SOCAL based practical?
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  43 
Page 33 of 45
Go to