What happen to all the Retirements?

Subscribe
All 747 FE seats,63, and 130 out of 148 DC-8 FE seats are occupied by over 60 guys. That's over 200 numbers.

What happen to "I'm out of here once we get the Contract Signed".
I think after January you will see a lot of guys over 60 gone. I'm on the 72, so I can't speak for the other fleets.
Quote: I think after January you will see a lot of guys over 60 gone. I'm on the 72, so I can't speak for the other fleets.
I wouldn't count on it. What other part-time job pays six figures and gets you out of the house once in a while? Most of them will medical out before they quit.
Quote: I think after January you will see a lot of guys over 60 gone. I'm on the 72, so I can't speak for the other fleets.

If this is true, which I doubt, they better start hiring onto the Panel. They are already short around 50 FO's in ANC. Can't get anyone to Bid ANC for FO pay.

I'm agreeing with Priority, FE's will stay as long as they can hold a medical and hoping for the age 65 rule to pass. Which is a long shot after the Nov. elections.
Not to worry, they have plenty of FOs for ANC, the FOs just don't know it yet. They will be Shanghaied to Shanghai.
Quote: I wouldn't count on it. What other part-time job....

They work the same schedules as we do. Do you really think that you have a part time job?