Fix jepps

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
How do i get access to the manuals in the Jepp app. Keeps asking for a Id and password.
It's all in the FAQs. Some combo of username....
Didn't see it. I'll look again.
Sorry, disregard. I was thinking of the SCL.
Quote: How do i get access to the manuals in the Jepp app. Keeps asking for a Id and password.
I don't think we do. I think we use the manuals in the SCL. You have to select the "work online" option to download them.
I trying to get the manuals that contain the country rules and procedures for the various regions that Jepp provides. It's the top left icon in the jepppro app. Mine is empty and it ask for a login and password.
I saw that too. Went to updates and selected them all, then back to that upper left icon and they were available and it game me an option of where to open them.
Call the Jason.

Go to your Settings App, scroll down to JeppFD-Pro on the left side and touch it. In the right pane under Application Info, does it show your employee number?
Quote: I trying to get the manuals that contain the country rules and procedures for the various regions that Jepp provides. It's the top left icon in the jepppro app. Mine is empty and it ask for a login and password.

Settings then Updates then Manuals then
touch Manuals you want - put a check mark on the right side.
then select updates on top left of Manuals page
then select Done on top left of Updates page
then select manuals icon on top left of Jepps page then select manual you want from list.
Open in Airwatch SCL pops up to the right. Select that. Import page pops up. Select choose location. Local Storage. Bottom left Select. Top right Save.
in settings don't put yes to company manuals. that is why it is asking for a password. when you goto software update the country manuals will download even with this on off. The help desk said the company didn't pay for the company manuals subscription that the JeppFD-Pro settings is asking for. Those are in the SCL locker app.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to