Endeavor downgrade pay protection

Subscribe
Anybody know how to determine when the last junior guy has been downgraded (and qual'ed) in order to determine when my pay cut should occur?

I know this affects a bunch of folks and didn't want to bother the reps if this question has already been answered.
Employee site, flight operations, vacancy, pay protection pdf. As each person finishes oe it is updated, just look at the guys junior to you.
Thanks for the answer!
Quote: Anybody know how to determine when the last junior guy has been downgraded (and qual'ed) in order to determine when my pay cut should occur?

I know this affects a bunch of folks and didn't want to bother the reps if this question has already been answered.
When did they announce this?
Quote: When did they announce this?
Six years ago, apparently.
What is with resurrecting old 9E posts now!?
Quote: What is with resurrecting old 9E posts now!?
I get that it's trolling, but how did they change the title of the thread this time? I don't recall the exact date but I don't think Pinnacle was Endeavor yet in August 2013.
Things are too good and guys on APC are getting bored with nothing to complain about.
Q2 LMS or APC... Tough choice.
Quote: I get that it's trolling, but how did they change the title of the thread this time? I don't recall the exact date but I don't think Pinnacle was Endeavor yet in August 2013.
To the Troll's credit....I did poop a little.