Airman Records Request

Subscribe
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this or not, but if I request a copy of my file from the FAA will it also include 8710s that I have signed off on as a CFI?
Quote: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this or not, but if I request a copy of my file from the FAA will it also include 8710s that I have signed off on as a CFI?

I'm almost certain it will not. Those would be in the records of the students in question.
Quote: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this or not, but if I request a copy of my file from the FAA will it also include 8710s that I have signed off on as a CFI?
No. If you signed off an applicant, it's the applicant who presented the 8710 form. It's in their file.
I can reply with 90% certainty that it will not, As I have ordered a copy of my file about 7 years ago. This is a big file FAA OKC charges something like 3 cents per page. It includes all 8710, written-exam scores and any correspondence you may have had with them.
You can however look at all I-ACRA's you have signed off online by making a search date range of the time you've been a CFI. Doesnt tell you pass or fail but you can keep track.
I am pretty sure it does not.
As with anything from the FAA and OKC in particular, be prepared to do two things.
1-spend money
2-wait