Celebrities: Good and Bad

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 18
Go to
Quote: Just food for thought...If you worked for my operation and I discovered you were disclosing information about passengers, celebrity or not, you would be fired on spot.
Sounds like a swell operation
Lionflyer,

Being loose-lipped about passengers can easily result in termination, so not out of of line. One of the things the celebrity pax expect is some privacy and discretion.

I don't even work charter and now keeping one's mouth shut is a good idea, probably also true at an airline.

GF
Quote: Just food for thought...If you worked for my operation and I discovered you were disclosing information about passengers, celebrity or not, you would be fired on spot.
Wow, you are a real joy!
There is definitely something to be said about professional pilots using DISCRETION when talking about your passengers...
Paid vacation. Woohoo
Never disclose the who, what or when about pax. Just call them high priority and treat them as such. Also from my experience some high profile pax would request an audience upon arrival at the FBO. I guess they liked the attention when they get there.
And, I'm sure you have never violated an FAR in your entire career either.
Quote: Wow, you are a real joy!
He seems like he's probably the guy who takes the half eaten fruit and cheese trays and calls that "dinner". Says "see ya in a few days" and disappears with the rental car for the entire several days long layover" Makes you go to the plane in 1,000 degree heat and do Jepp revisions, but won't run the APU "so we can help out the company"
Well its not corporate, but I flew a USO mission a few years ago and had Leeann Tweeden on board for a week. Great lady, laid back and nice. Would just hang with us up in the flight deck and shoot the crap. We ended up being grounded due to a sandstorm down range and her attitude was, oh well *hit happens.
I'm honestly surprised, at least with the amount of corporate pilots on here taking no discretion and quite frankly seeing nothing wrong with discussing their pax in an.open forum. Chatting among close friends, okay, but on the internet?

And sorry to say but no half eaten catering. My company treats me like a professional (read Big Boy for some) and allows me and my crew to rent as many cars and eat until our little hearts are content.

Gotta go, I think I see Travolta coming.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 18
Go to