Army Pilot to Air Force Pilot Transfer

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Do you have less than 10 years commissioned service?

Coast Guard DCA may be available to you. I had too many YCS when I got out of the Navy to do it.
Quote: Also Gilligan - Do you have any info on a transition to the coast guard and do you know anyone that has done it?
There is some gouge over at APTAP-dot-com on the USCG DCA program along with people who have made the switch. Also, there is a forum set up like this but for USN/USMC/USCG aviation. I can't remember the name. Maybe some one here can. There was DCA program info there as well, IIRC.

PM sent
Quote: There is some gouge over at APTAP-dot-com on the USCG DCA program along with people who have made the switch. Also, there is a forum set up like this but for USN/USMC/USCG aviation. I can't remember the name. Maybe some one here can. There was DCA program info there as well, IIRC.

PM sent
www.airwarriors.com
Quote: Do you have less than 10 years commissioned service?

Coast Guard DCA may be available to you. I had too many YCS when I got out of the Navy to do it.
Yep, didn't know that was a requirement though, good to know.
Quote: Isn't the max age 30 for UPT and 32 with prior service? Why not the Coast Guard? Seems like the one service that is happy going AD.
What is the source on the "max age of 32" for prior-service going to UPT? I've seen that number thrown around plenty but have never been able to identify the source.
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to