Shares Rumor

Subscribe
There is a rumor about that CS pilot group is looking to de-cert their Union and take a paycut in the hopes of merging with Flops?

Please tell me this is not so. Not sure why any pilot would pursue such a strategy as doing so would contribute to destroying the potential of their career for the "promise" of keeping a job that is not worth keeping.
Quote: There is a rumor about that CS pilot group is looking to de-cert their Union and take a paycut in the hopes of merging with Flops?

Please tell me this is not so. Not sure why any pilot would pursue such a strategy as doing so would contribute to destroying the potential of their career for the "promise" of keeping a job that is not worth keeping.
That is what I call "A BAD IDEA"

I hope that they would hang tight and search for other full time employment rather than give themselves away like that.
Quote: There is a rumor about that CS pilot group is looking to de-cert their Union and take a paycut in the hopes of merging with Flops?

This makes NO sense... Since FLOPS is a IBT (Teamsters) pilot group and Citation Shares is also an IBT pilot group with the same local, there is absolutely no reason for them to decertify to merge with FLOPS. Even if the Shares pilots weren't IBT, they would become IBT after the merger as FLOPS is the larger pilot group and IBT at FLOPS isn't going anywhere.
Don't think you need to worry about Shares merging with Options anymore.
Shares? Options? Did they get any extra business when Air folded? What about Jet and Jets? How are they doing? Anyone getting hired by Airways or Lines?

Quote: Don't think you need to worry about Shares merging with Options anymore.
Think again!