Flight Options to Purchase Flexjet

Subscribe
Flight Options Parent Company To Buy Flexjet | Aviation International News

I never imagined it would be FO to purchase Flex...lets see where this goes.
Quote:
Ricci told AIN that Flexjet LLC will operate separately from Flight Options, with the former being a luxury “bespoke” fractional provider flying newer aircraft less than five years old while the latter will be the “value” fractional with a fleet of mostly pre-owned or remanufactured jets.
"Besides, ya can't whipsaw 'em against each other if you combine' em, we learned that from the airlines!"
is this rumor or is this confirmed? do they have any fleet commonality? is one pilot group more senior than the other?
Latest: common HR, sales and legal. I now have no doubt that the NMB will rule us a single carrier.
Wasn't Flexjet giving preferential interviews to Flight Options furloughees. Someone said only a couple had gotten hired out of the 150 or so interviews.
Yes, they were calling everyone on that list. I think most guys have moved on, but they did interview and hire 3 or 4 ex options.
Most Options guys turned down the flex job, because they had to move to the Flex crew bases.
I think I'd commute or move. Whatever it takes. Why kill the goose that laid the golden egg?
watch out for the whipsaw, the new FO CEO is a sly and creative manager and if he will push his other suppliers hard, we should expect him to do the same to the pilots