Restricted ATP

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote:
Here's the list- it's rapidly growing.
And we had a thread awhile back that K-State was the first school approved and yet they're not on the list.
Definitely going to be an interesting process getting all that sorted out.
Quote: And we had a thread awhile back that K-State was the first school approved and yet they're not on the list.
I do not think K State was the first, but I also noted its absence on the FAA list and Kent State program as well. I know a fellow who has 1000 hours from that school's pro pilot curriculum who was hired for Part 121 flight via-ATP mins. It would be cool if this matter was more accurately discussed by the FAA. In the case of Kent, I think we are talking a matter of a few weeks since program approval.
The university I graduated from was just put on the "institutional authority list" for the restricted ATP last month.

Only thing is I graduated in July of 2012.

Does it apply to me? Do I get grandfathered?
Quote: The university I graduated from was just put on the "institutional authority list" for the restricted ATP last month.

Only thing is I graduated in July of 2012.

Does it apply to me? Do I get grandfathered?
Yes if you meet the approved requirements. If the school had to tweak the curriculum to get approval than you may have to go back a take a class or two.
I got my restricted ATP using military competency time. 750 hours is all you need for that but I had well over that but under the 1500 hour total. I'm a couple hundred shy from taking my log book to the FSDO. If you didn't get your written done before July 31st that sucks...
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to