iPhone apps

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hey all, is anyone having trouble signing in to VIPS using FX Cal or BidX mobile? BidX is saying that it is an incorrect password and FX Cal, after entering password says Login ERROR...could not retrieve URL to be redirected to.

This is all since upgrading to iOS7
Quote: Hey all, is anyone having trouble signing in to VIPS using FX Cal or BidX mobile? BidX is saying that it is an incorrect password and FX Cal, after entering password says Login ERROR...could not retrieve URL to be redirected to.

This is all since upgrading to iOS7
No problem on FxCal since upgrading
I have one user reporting this. Mine is working fine with iOS7 on my iPhone and iPad. I DID have an issue with keyboard input on my iPhone after the upgrade, and had to do a restore to resolve it. Not sure if that will fix the problem or not. As a side note, the person who reported this issue is also having other login issues (with other programs not FedEx related) as well. Anyone having these problems with BidX Mobile should email me directly. I might be able to find a correlation if there is enough data.

Cheers,
Paul
[email protected]
FxCal appears to be working fine on iOS7.
appDude
Fxcal. No problems on iPad or iPhone 4
Quote: FxCal appears to be working fine on iOS7.
appDude
It seems like my iPad FXCal is logging me out much quicker with IOS7 than with 6x. Not sure if it's time based or if it is multitasking based but when I tab away for a few minutes and come back I have been logged out. Estimate less than 5 minutes. Don't recall this happening with 6x. Thoughts?
Quote: It seems like my iPad FXCal is logging me out much quicker with IOS7 than with 6x. Not sure if it's time based or if it is multitasking based but when I tab away for a few minutes and come back I have been logged out. Estimate less than 5 minutes. Don't recall this happening with 6x. Thoughts?
I think it is more a company thing than IOS. I had the same thing happening before upgrading to IOS7. Sometimes I would stay logged in to up near an hour and other times less than 2 minutes while multitasking. Haven't noticed any difference since upgrading.
Since updating to IOS 7 on my Iphone 4S whenever I select Calender in FX Cal the program closes and I have to log on again. Any Ideas?
Quote: Since updating to IOS 7 on my Iphone 4S whenever I select Calender in FX Cal the program closes and I have to log on again. Any Ideas?
Troubleshooting menu: Clear Calendar Activities. Then, reload activities into calendar. That might work, it has for me.
Does anyone have a recommendation for an app where I could save various accounts, login Id's & paswords, accounts info, etc in a secure form.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to