Air Net Systems

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Any new info on how things are at Air Net. What is progression. Looks like they have moved to alot of 210s what is average pay. Thanks for any updates.
Any info would be appreciated!
I believe all those 210's came from the purchase of Flight Express awhile back. I ran into a few of the Learjet guys and i know most of them are Airnet lifers, they seemed to like it.
Is training really up to 6 weeks with Air Net/Flight Express? or does it depends on your TT and experience?
Quote: I believe all those 210's came from the purchase of Flight Express awhile back. I ran into a few of the Learjet guys and i know most of them are Airnet lifers, they seemed to like it.
The 210s all came from the merging of Airnet and Flight Express. They were both already owned by the same holding company, so it wasn't really a "purchase." And the merger was only announced about a year ago.

Quote: Is training really up to 6 weeks with Air Net/Flight Express? or does it depends on your TT and experience?
From what I understand, if you're going into a 210 (likely), the training is more like 2-3 weeks. That might end up being more like 6 if they also check you out in a C208 and BE58 (likely it'll be at least one).
Anybody know how it might go down in an Airnet interview if you said you were NOT willing to relocate? Family is settled in NYC and TEB is my only option.
Quote: Anybody know how it might go down in an Airnet interview if you said you were NOT willing to relocate? Family is settled in NYC and TEB is my only option.
You might be in luck, i see alot of Airnet planes at Jet Aviation when i'm up in teterboro.
Quote: Anybody know how it might go down in an Airnet interview if you said you were NOT willing to relocate? Family is settled in NYC and TEB is my only option.
That is one of the hardest places to keep staffed. You shouldn't have any trouble convincing them to base you there (assuming a seat is open).
Hi everyone,
I know that on Air Net website says that they don't have minimums, but with how many hours do you really have shot? I have 1050 TT and I was wondering if I should apply now or wait a little longer. Also, how hard is it to get based in LWM?

Thanks in advance for any info/help.
Quote: Hi everyone,
I know that on Air Net website says that they don't have minimums, but with how many hours do you really have shot? I have 1050 TT and I was wondering if I should apply now or wait a little longer. Also, how hard is it to get based in LWM?

Thanks in advance for any info/help.
+1. I'm at part 135 PIC minimums but wondering if I should just wait a little longer to Part 121 minimums.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to