any Texas jobs ?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello

I have a coworker who will be retiring from our place, he is a good dude, college grad, and a King Air 350 and Helicopter (Bell 407) guy.

He has ATP, 7000 TT, 4000 PIC B-350. 1000 Hrs in Proline 21, rest of it EFIS-85.

I wanted to reach out to the forum if anyone knew of any jobs in the Texas area. Guy lives in Houston, TX but will consider Houston-San Antonio-Austin-Dallas-Houston zone. (Not El Paso).

Any info please PM me, thank YOU
Executive Airshare is hiring. They just opened a San Antonio/Austin/Houston Codomicile I believe. Also its often they hire into the king air 350 as those guys move up to the fast movers. They also have a FTW/DAL Codomicile.
Quote: Executive Airshare is hiring. They just opened a San Antonio/Austin/Houston Codomicile I believe. Also its often they hire into the king air 350 as those guys move up to the fast movers. They also have a FTW/DAL Codomicile.
San Antonio/Austin/Houston? That's a bit of a stretch to drive! AUS/SAT I might be able to understand but Houston is about a 3 hour drive.... that would be murderous for day trips.
Quote: San Antonio/Austin/Houston? That's a bit of a stretch to drive! AUS/SAT I might be able to understand but Houston is about a 3 hour drive.... that would be murderous for day trips.
I took it to mean that he would be willing to move within that 'zone'.
Satpak - you say he is retiring, he is looking to take on a job with a early schedule like EAS?
The OP said his friend lives in Houston and would consider SAT.AUS. HOU
Quote: he is looking to take on a job with a early schedule like EAS?
Not to be obtuse, but what does this mean?
Deleted...
Quote: Not to be obtuse, but what does this mean?
I meant the schedule that new hires would be flying at EAS. I don't know if it would get better with seniority or if the schedule remains the same the longer you stay there.
Quote:
Quote: Executive Airshare is hiring. They just opened a San Antonio/Austin/Houston Codomicile I believe. Also its often they hire into the king air 350 as those guys move up to the fast movers. They also have a FTW/DAL Codomicile.
San Antonio/Austin/Houston? That's a bit of a stretch to drive! AUS/SAT I might be able to understand but Houston is about a 3 hour drive.... that would be murderous for day trips.
I understand what your saying now. I'm not sure how EAS have it setup. For the bases down there.
I don't think satpak cares anymore.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to