Hkg loa letter

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
Quote: There won't be much movement on the top half if this list. Pretty stable.

I'm willing to venture that an excess would only effect those people that have the most to loose, the junior HK Captains, and the FEPP list that has to bid, train, and come out here as a result of an excess...

Perfect storm for it...and management would like to solve that problem. Food for thought.
I imagine anyone who elects to discontinue their housing allowance come Nov 15 would be anxious to bid to relieve.
Again, lower half of list would be the movers
Quote: I imagine anyone who elects to discontinue their housing allowance come Nov 15 would be anxious to bid to relieve.

If they had an excess, the people giving up the allowance(speculation on my part) would be those bidding to relieve , lower half of the list.

Also, many of those can use the 3 years and I'm out of here part of the LOA - no bid required. Then a bid(if not already an excess bid) would come, and again effect the FEPP pilots would have there chance to come out here or pay the money back...just my 2.5¥ worth.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to