Instrument Written Test Bank

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
studdy buddy or gleim
Quote: I also believe the FAA changed all of the test questions for private and INstrument.

They are more senario based is what i've heard
Not True, they've been talking about this forever, but nothing has actually changed as of yet.
I've been using the Sporty's Study Buddy app on my iPad. It is ok for practice tests, but frankly I would prefer something more handy for memorization. It just helps me pass tests more easily, even if I already have a good understanding of the material. Is the Gleim useful for this purpose? And does it contain ALL of the questions in the FAA's test bank?

Also, it looks like there are two different Gleim instrument books. One has a cockpit with a G1000 on the front, and the other just has a couple of gauges on it. Why would they have two different books? They both say Instrument Pilot: FAA Knowledge Test on the front. Is one just a newer version?

Thanks.
+1 for Sheppard Air (and I've tried Gleim and ASA in the past as well)
Gleim is the way.
Sheppard Air all the way. Used the Jepp and ASA books in class, but in terms of knocking out the test quickly and efficiently Sheppard was outstanding. The Ipad app is useful for taking it on the road too.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to