Wheels Up Interview

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
Quote: San Diego with family in LA.
Have you tried applying to a 142 training center? Not sure if there is one in San. How far is lgb from you? I think there is an fsi there. Excuse my east coast geography.

Honestly. Working at a training center certainly helped me land back in my feet a few years ago. The clients and the leads come to you!
Quote: Have you tried applying to a 142 training center? Not sure if there is one in San. How far is lgb from you? I think there is an fsi there. Excuse my east coast geography.

Honestly. Working at a training center certainly helped me land back in my feet a few years ago. The clients and the leads come to you!
I am 2 hours from lgb with traffic. To far of a commute on a daily basis, but manageable a couple times a month. My dad was a 717 instructor for Boeing in lgb years ago and he commuted every couple days to San Diego and he hated it. Eventually he moved in with my grandma who lived a few miles away
Quote: I am 2 hours from lgb with traffic. To far of a commute on a daily basis, but manageable a couple times a month. My dad was a 717 instructor for Boeing in lgb years ago and he commuted every couple days to San Diego and he hated it. Eventually he moved in with my grandma who lived a few miles away
I had to laugh! No matter how old or experienced you get, you end up in your mother's basement....
How does one apply to Wheels Up. I can't find anything.
[email protected]
When are they opening a Dallas base?
wheels up
The job at wheels up CAN BE/IS a daily commute to the base. That's in NO traffic. They are packaging it like you're going to fly a 6 day trip. It's not that way. It's a good job, but you have to be 2 hours in zero traffice 24/7/365 on your 6 on. Period. If you think different, call Gama. You may be gone for 6, but not all the time.

What I want to know is, are they really charging 4K an hour for a King Air? If so, the place will eventually be Txts UP! Not Wheels UP. No way. I don't care what jackass invented what card.
Wheels Up Interview
^^^Do you work for Gama? Just wondering bc you post as if you do, but I am pretty sure you don't bc everything you posted is inaccurate. It's not a daily commute to work, since they pay for your hotel in base and plenty of people live more than 2 hrs from base. How much do you know about the 135 world? Wheels Up does charge $3950/hr, but they don't charger for repo legs, landing and ramp fees and everything else associated with this kind of flying, don't believe me, look into it? As for on call 24/7 on your 6 days, that's just simply not the way it is....
Would you mind explaining how it really works. I'm just starting here and wondering.
Quote: It's not a daily commute to work, since they pay for your hotel in base and plenty of people live more than 2 hrs from base.
They pay for a hotel at base?
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to