Wheels Up Interview

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Quote: ^^^Do you work for Gama? Just wondering bc you post as if you do, but I am pretty sure you don't bc everything you posted is inaccurate. It's not a daily commute to work, since they pay for your hotel in base and plenty of people live more than 2 hrs from base. How much do you know about the 135 world? Wheels Up does charge $3950/hr, but they don't charger for repo legs, landing and ramp fees and everything else associated with this kind of flying, don't believe me, look into it? As for on call 24/7 on your 6 days, that's just simply not the way it is....
Hes full of it and just posting to post. He is now on my ignore list for a reason.
Wheels Up Interview
Yes they pay for hotels in base if you overnight there, they like to keep the crews close to the airplane. There is absolutely no need for a Crashpad..
Quote: Yes they pay for hotels in base if you overnight there, they like to keep the crews close to the airplane. There is absolutely no need for a Crashpad..
That's an improvement then. They didn't when I was there. Used a lot of my own hotel points instead of getting a crashpad. Spent 4 out of 5 nights one tour last fall sitting in the HI Bridgeport on my own dime.

But FWIW, guys that I talk to that started when I did say that things have improved a lot since opening. (Just not that 6/3 schedule yet)
Quote: That's an improvement then. They didn't when I was there. Used a lot of my own hotel points instead of getting a crashpad. Spent 4 out of 5 nights one tour last fall sitting in the HI Bridgeport on my own dime.

But FWIW, guys that I talk to that started when I did say that things have improved a lot since opening. (Just not that 6/3 schedule yet)
Last I heard they are still having you man a/c if there are no trips on it and within call out distance from base which I can see if it's out of range but not doing that would improve working a 6/3, anyways reasons for everything.....n 6/3 still
Just heard today, Dallas or Houston very soon...Asking if anyone would like to transfer...
I cannot find anywhere to apply to Wheels Up...can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to