Alaska Air Hiring

Subscribe
232  282  322  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  342  382  432 
Page 332 of 779
Go to
Quote: Pictures or it never happened.

Quote: Pictures or it never happened.

That was fun.
Nice! I quite like the "More to Love" paint a lot.
The “dirty tampon” paint job?
Sounds like one new hire class in September and three in October. All are Boeing which has already been discussed.
The training dept is expecting airbus classes to begin early next year.
Don’t kid yourselves. Angle Lake knows exactly what they are doing.
The buses were gone before the ink was dry. They are just waiting for the right time to break the news. Can’t announce something like that during summer or holiday travel seasons. They know sick calls will go through the roof. Damage control.
Quote: Don’t kid yourselves. Angle Lake knows exactly what they are doing.
The buses were gone before the ink was dry. They are just waiting for the right time to break the news. Can’t announce something like that during summer or holiday travel seasons. They know sick calls will go through the roof. Damage control.
Sure about that? A reliable birdy said the bean counters love the 321. I don’t think they know what to do. I think they thought it was a slam dunk with Boeing, but then reality set in.
Not sure about anything. Just going off past experience. I personally would like to see the 321 stick around. Good looking airplane and seems as advertised.
Quote: Sure about that? A reliable birdy said the bean counters love the 321. I don’t think they know what to do. I think they thought it was a slam dunk with Boeing, but then reality set in.
That is correct. But even though they love the 321, my guess is they have no desire to run 2 fleet types at this regional airline. It will only be used as leverage to get the price they want for the Boeings.
232  282  322  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  342  382  432 
Page 332 of 779
Go to