FDX:Left Sunglasses on N854FD in CDG/16th

Subscribe
Hi All,

I left my sunglasses on 854 in Paris on the 16th around the FO seat area. They are "Native" Brand Sunglasses with a brown/tortoise shell color to them.

I'm not sure where the plane went after CDG, but if anyone has found them and didn't know who they belonged to; please PM me, thanks!!

(maybe like you?) I've learned to put my glasses on my face or in my backpack ONLY ... Now if I can just come up with a system to remember to pack my iPad on the way out of the jet?

I've found lost glasses in the MEM lost-n-found ... thanks for returning them folks. I owe you a beer.
Quote: (maybe like you?) I've learned to put my glasses on my face or in my backpack ONLY ... Now if I can just come up with a system to remember to pack my iPad on the way out of the jet?

I've found lost glasses in the MEM lost-n-found ... thanks for returning them folks. I owe you a beer.
Yeah, 8 years and the first set I've lost on a jet. I normally fly not RFO so I didn't police the area like I would have if I'd been in the seat... live and learn.
Quote: Hi All,

I left my sunglasses on 854 in Paris on the 16th around the FO seat area. They are "Native" Brand Sunglasses with a brown/tortoise shell color to them.

I'm not sure where the plane went after CDG, but if anyone has found them and didn't know who they belonged to; please PM me, thanks!!

Best of luck to you Flaps, did you e-mail the next crew? I realize it was a while ago, kinda thinking they grew legs.
fbh
Sorry to report... I saw those glasses.. destroyed in the plane. We found them when landed in DEL

must have gotten caught in the seat track.
I'm not sure who the next crew was, but I emailed the CDG ramp and haven't heard back so I'm trying this method... last ditch effort.