FDX PFC Changes

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Is it just me or are the guys who designed Healthcare.gov the same ones who did the new PFC pages? Wow.
Quote: Is it just me or are the guys who designed Healthcare.gov the same ones who did the new PFC pages? Wow.
I am guessing it is IPAD friendly because it sure looks bad on a laptop. The guys who designed healthcare.gov moved to Tahiti and are set for life. No way FDX could pay enough to interest them in screwing up another website.
I like it. More i- _____ friendly.
Somebody got their Management MBO bonus for updating the website and making it "iPad friendly."

I'd take the old website back in a minute buy I'm afraid we're probably stuck with this "new and improved version."
Muck better on an iPhone. I don't how many times on the old format I clicked request to deviate when trying to get open time.
Took me 5 minutes just to figure out how to enter my monthly bid. It almost made forget about how $hitty the Dec lines are.
That was a nice heads up on the change. So much for open communication!
Question: You move on to some subset link within the FDX Ops web site. Now you want to go back to the original opening screen. What is it called and how do you navigate back to it?
Quote: Question: You move on to some subset link within the FDX Ops web site. Now you want to go back to the original opening screen. What is it called and how do you navigate back to it?
Move your finger or mouse over the Flight Ops Logo upper left and it says home.
Where did Trip Manager go? Wasn't it on the VIPS menu?

MG2
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to