Alternative to Passrider?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
this site has it's moments..and it's getting on my nerves...anyone know of an alternative??

thanks in advance!
This: Get Flight Schedules - Simple Search is great for nonstops. I think they're working on improving it to be more like passrider for 2-leg commutes.
Just launched one stop flights last week. www.getflightschedules.com/complexrequest
You could try iddeals.com. I use it when nonrevving. It shows loads/forecasted loads and will list connections as well. Costs like 5 or 6 bucks a month.

Only downside about the connections that it shows is that each routing stays on one airline from start to finish. No itineraries are suggested that utilize interlining. You would have to manually look up each leg if you needed/wanted to change airlines along the route, which isn't hard, but still involves an extra step.
Quote: Just launched one stop flights last week. www.getflightschedules.com/complexrequest

Thanks!..any way to select non stop flights only?
Quote: Thanks!..any way to select non stop flights only?
Non stop only:

Get Flight Schedules - Simple Search

Non stop and one stop

Get Flight Schedules - Complex Search

maybe they will simplify this in future...
Any help with iPhone apps for commuters? I had a great one but lost it on an update. I believe it was flighttrackerpro. I just want to list all flights for a given city pair for a specific day. Real time info is a bonus. Ideas?
www.quicktrip.com
www.nonrev.net/tools

Click on "QuickTrip Flight Schedules". If you have a 2 leg commute the site will give you all options. Say 1st leg is on UA and 2nd leg on AA.
Quote: Non stop only:

Get Flight Schedules - Simple Search

Non stop and one stop

Get Flight Schedules - Complex Search

maybe they will simplify this in future...
Just launched a new update. Simplified!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to