Middle Tennessee State University Violation

Subscribe
There are a few rumors floating around and I wondered if anyone had heard about some remedial action that happened to MTSU within the last few years. There was a violation found within the program and several students that had training during the time of said violation and they were given 709 rides. That's all that I know about the situation and I was curious if anyone had any more details or any guesses as to what might have happened.
Quote: There are a few rumors floating around and I wondered if anyone had heard about some remedial action that happened to MTSU within the last few years. There was a violation found within the program and several students that had training during the time of said violation and they were given 709 rides. That's all that I know about the situation and I was curious if anyone had any more details or any guesses as to what might have happened.
You'll have to be a little more specific as to what information you want? Do you want to know if it is a reputable program? I believe it is one of the few universities that meet 1000 hour ATP requirements.
Haven't heard anything.