FDX-PFC Global travel booking?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Those more familiar with the new pfc site, did Global Travel remove their online booking option? I have searched everywhere, but cannot locate it.
Is the only option to call GT when deviating and booking flights?

Thanks for the insight.
https://www.tripmanager.com/XE/Login.aspx
Tools/General Info/Travel/Trip Manager
FDX Trip Manager Related Question?
Booked flight via TripManager on 6 Dec and TripManager site says ticket was issued on 7 Dec for a flight in late Dec but no FDX Email notification/confirmation as has happened in the past. Does anybody have the same issue or has there been a change in that Global Travel no longer uses the Company email for ticket notification/confirmation?

Thanks in advance.
Quote: Booked flight via TripManager on 6 Dec and TripManager site says ticket was issued on 7 Dec for a flight in late Dec but no FDX Email notification/confirmation as has happened in the past. Does anybody have the same issue or has there been a change in that Global Travel no longer uses the Company email for ticket notification/confirmation?

Thanks in advance.
I pretty much book all of tickets via tripmanager and my last few have taken all day to fully process and was also without an email confirmation. Also had to wait over 30 minutes this last Sunday to talk with GT.
Thanks for all the help!
So I'm not the only one. Last two times I call Global Travel I've waited much longer than I have before. I mean much longer, so long I had to hang up. It wasn't just after the bid came out either. Is this part of the sequester?
In the past, I would occasionally be on hold waiting for an agent, but not very long. This past month, I've always been on hold, some for more than 30 minutes.

Plus, I don't know if they have new agents working the phone. One told me, on international flights, the highest class of service we can ever get was business.

Needless to say, I asked her to transfer me to another agent who quickly remedied the problem.
Quote: In the past, I would occasionally be on hold waiting for an agent, but not very long. This past month, I've always been on hold, some for more than 30 minutes.

Plus, I don't know if they have new agents working the phone. One told me, on international flights, the highest class of service we can ever get was business.

Needless to say, I asked her to transfer me to another agent who quickly remedied the problem.
I booked a first class domestic the other day and the lady asked my why I rated the first class ticket. Since when did they become the contract enforcement police? I'm the customer, book the ticket! I know the rules and I will deal with any repercussions for my actions.
I haven't used this in so long that I can't remember how to log on. Does anyone know who I need to call to get this turned on again for me?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to