Mesa vs PSA vs GoJet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Ok, I'm going to make Slats a happy man and bring back his favorite thing ever from earlier this summer, which were my comparison threads.

But yeah, for those fast upgrade junkies, here you go, hopefully soon enough, in grand APC tradition, we'll have pages upon pages of invective and vitriol concealing small nuggets of actually useful information for anyone thinking about going to work for any of these particular carriers, who are the current jobs d'jour for someone thinking they're going to beat the system and upgrade faster than all those guys who did the smart thing and went to work at Eagle, XJT, SkyWest, and dare I say even Horizon.

Let the games begin!
If you could print these airline logos on sandpaper, I'll gladly wipe my a$$ with it.
Quote: if you could print these airline logos on sandpaper, i'll gladly wipe my a$$ with it.
hahahahahaha +1,000,000,000
Quote: If you could print these airline logos on sandpaper, I'll gladly wipe my a$$ with it.
I vote this to be the post of the year! haha...love it
Quote: If you could print these airline logos on sandpaper, I'll gladly wipe my a$$ with it.
Quote:
You are just giddy because today it seems like you went to the right airline. It's a marathon and not a sprint.
Hey,
A marathon is a race too!
TallFlyer is just upset that any reputable airlines rejected him.
Isn't arguing / bragging about your regional kind of like bragging about your high school football team?
Quote: Hey,
A marathon is a race too!
I meant sprint
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to