AME in and around MCO Orlando (1st Class)

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Need to get my Medical done this month and will be in the Orlando area....any leads on a good AME that does FAA Class I medicals?

Prefer in the MCO airport area or around ORL (exec)

-Thank you in advance!
Quote:
Need to get my Medical done this month and will be in the Orlando area....any leads on a good AME that does FAA Class I medicals?

Prefer in the MCO airport area or around ORL (exec)

-Thank you in advance!
http://www.floridaflightdoctor.com/

$60 first class
What's he like? Any good?
Look up Dr. John Shewmaker.... Very easy to scheduale an appointment and very good Doc. You'll like em a lot.
Where is he located? Does he do EKG's on site? Eye test the machine or the wall chart?
He's got a wall chart for distance, little box thing for colorblind and small print.
He's got a EKG machine so I suppose so (haven't hit that age yet). His office is in a business park on Conway road between Semoran and Conway RD. I've seen him for a medical for a few years now and he's always been fine.
Correction...hoffner between Semoran and Conway Road
Those little box things do me in. The backlighting or something.
I not sure but you may want to try Carlos Porges or Raphael Perez-Espejo. I believe they both are AME's as well.

Not is Dr. Porges is certified to conduct HIMS evaluations, he's also an F/O with United driving the 75 and 767. Dr. Perez is a HIMS evaluator and a general aviation pilot as well. They have an office together in MCO.

atp
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to