FDX- Guangzhou Shopping?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I'm not much of a shopper but it's that time of year... Anybody know of a place in CAN where I can buy an R/C helo?

Thanks,
Clutch
Rumor mill says Amazon & Google have them?
Quote: Rumor mill says Amazon & Google have them?
Yeah, but are they as cheap as you can get in China? I'm a pilot for Chrissake!

Yours,
Clutch
Go to the Tech center, short cab ride away. Across the street there is a small mall. Should be able to locate one there..
I stayed at the Garden last month, the concierge had a list of about 20 different markets. We went to the electronics market which ended up being mainly audio equipment. There was a toy and gift market on the list, didn't get there though. Cab was about 4$ each way.
I second the Electronics Market, in fact they have anything electronic you may want or not even know you want. Mini speakers are a very good deal there too. iPad covers, IPhone cases, remote control toys...

Happy hunting!!
Onelink market......12 RMB cab ride. In your welcome letter at the China Hotel, they call it the toy market, but it's got 8 floors of cool stuff other than toys.
Buyer Beware
As a reminder, always buy what you've inspected and handle it yourself when bagging it up.

I bought an RC toy a couple of years ago. The smiling young lady showed the demo chopper flying up, down, and all around. She bagged up a "new" one and of course, I looked it over before handing her the cash. The remote was different and didn't have 3 axis controls. I walked out.

I went to another shop, and when they knew I was going to fly the model I bought, the price was no longer as good and all of a sudden I was looking at a different model than the one we started bargaining over! In the end, I brought home a nice toy, but it was certainly buyer beware.
Yes always open the box and inspect it before you hand over the Yen.
Quote: Yes always open the box and inspect it before you hand over the Yen.
Pretty sure you'll get nothing and like it if you hand over Yen in Guangzhou.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to