Hiring - Aerial Survey Pilot ID/AZ

Subscribe
We are looking to hire two aerial survey pilots as well as one systems operator for the upcoming year.

Minimums include:
Commercial Pilot Certificate
SEL, MEL, Instrument Rating
2nd Class-Medical
Passport

Prefer prior survey and 300-series Cessna (or larger)
experience

Pilot:
1000 TT
250 Multi

Systems Operator:
200TT

We fly two Cessna 320's and a Beech Bonanza. We will be hiring before the end of February.

It is a one year commitment and you would need to relocate to Caldwell, ID (20 miles West of Boise) or Glendale, AZ. All positions are full-time salaried with salary depending on total time and experience. Includes health benefits and PTO.

Please email all inquiries and resumes to: [email protected]

I'll ask on here since I'm sure others would be interested; what amount of flight time would an operator typically expect?
It's stated.
Does the systems operator have any opportunities to log flight time? Can you give an idea of what the pay is like?

I live in PHX and have a CSEL cert but less than 1000tt.

Thanks
Sent email
Sent an email. Have the positions been filled?
Positions are still available. Currently sifting through resumes and applications. Operators with a MEL certificate would be able to log flight time during ferry and mobilization flights.
Is the position in Glendale still open?
It is still available and we are still taking resumes. Email me at [email protected]
Do you happen to know what the salary range is on this job? I very interested, and more than qualified, I would just like a little more info.