Wearing the hat, why?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to
Quote: Not directed at you APC. But...

This.
We (UAL) got real problems. This hat stuff is a pleasant distraction.
Quote: Guess you never fly out of SFO or ORD ....

The absolute laziest, most incompetent group of workers in the system hands down...IAH and EWR are not even close
Pretty close but I have disagree after multiple issues with incurable STUPID especially in IAH. Three major issues in particular and very recently.
Quote: Guess you never fly out of SFO or ORD ....

The absolute laziest, most incompetent group of workers in the system hands down...IAH and EWR are not even close
Oh great, another "richard" measuring contest.
Honestly all of the bases suck and so do most of the out stations. EWR and IAH have gotten worse since the merger, and I assume that is also the case at IAD, ORD, SFO because I can't believe they could have been that bad pre merger. DEN and CLE have been ok. Cle has been great for years. Who ever is in charge there needs to be moved to a bigger base.
I love this great unified pilot group. I see this in every hub, on every plane, and every forum on the internet:
Ok everybody now:
Best and most appropriate
Quote: I love this great unified pilot group. I see this in every hub, on every plane, and every forum on the internet:
Ok everybody now:
Yours was the best posting I have seen. Kumbaya brother.
Quote: Not directed at you APC. But...

Is that a wreath he's wearing?!
I had mine fixed. Cost the company eighteen bucks.

I look great.

You angry guys make me laugh. (At you, not with you.)

Lots of my fellow aviators are also amused also. Our pilots have a lot to learn from each other. But guys with attitudes as bad as yours are going to miss all of the fun stuff, and are every bit as large a threat to our culture as Jeff is.
Quote: I had mine fixed. Cost the company eighteen bucks.

I look great.

You angry guys make me laugh. (At you, not with you.)

Lots of my fellow aviators are also amused also. Our pilots have a lot to learn from each other. But guys with attitudes as bad as yours are going to miss all of the fun stuff, and are every bit as large a threat to our culture as Jeff is.
I'm glad you like your look. Take the blinders off and take a look around.

I am concerned with our culture, but Jeff will do a better job of uniting the groups than anything you and I can do. I'm less concerned about culture than my future and my job if Jeff stays in charge. Yes, maybe that's why we are soooo jaded. I don't see a future if he stays much longer.
Im scared about that too, Dave.

But you and I have a lot of power. Especially when it comes to how we chose to respond. If we set aside the ego and make an honest effort, there's a lot we can learn from each other.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 4 of 7
Go to