Envoy

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
Quote: Who cares? It's always been a ****ty regional just like the rest of them.
No better than anyone else. True. Better compensated than many others with better benefits and better contract (for now)? Yes. Better pilots or whatever? No. At least, not necessarily.

Still, nothing wrong with taking pride in who you are, errrr, were.
What's the point of getting a new operating certificate. And having a holding company. Corporate America is disgusting.
Quote: 10 Regionals to whipsaw. Plenty of them to cover Envoy's flying, oh yeah, I forgot about the pilot shortage thingy. By L-AE rejecting the next TA, those shiny 60 Ejets should find a new home, perhaps another player will be brought up. We will find out soon how much of a bluffer Parker and company are……
There are around 550 airframes flying for AAG as feeders today, Eagle operates 225 or 40%, don't let the 10 regionals fool you, Transtates counts as a feeder and they operate 3-5 airplanes. And yes I do realize we operate mainly 50 seat airplanes and have no guarantee to any of the airplanes, but we are 40% of the pilots flying for AAG's regional feed.
I've heard that 1 of the previous MEC yes voters is now a no. Let's hope this gets shot down at the MEC level, I have no faith in the Eagle pilot group.
Quote: Look up 'envoy' in a dictionary and thesaurus. It means a conclusion. Or concluding. Supports AAL's decision of shutting them down.
en·voy 2 also en·voi ( n voi , n -) n. 1. A short closing stanza in certain verse forms, such as the ballade or sestina, dedicating the poem to a patron or summarizing its main ideas. 2. The concluding portion of a prose work or a play.

[Middle Englishenvoie, from Old French, a sending away, conclusion.

They gave us a hint if things to come.
Should've called us AAnUS.
To celebrate the merger.

AAnUS, a missed opportunity!
Quote: I've heard that 1 of the previous MEC yes voters is now a no. Let's hope this gets shot down at the MEC level, I have no faith in the Eagle pilot group.
Why do you keep saying that You have no faith in eagle pilots? Why don't you actually do something about it. Go out and educate your people instead of constantly pouting about your feelings.
Do you think all those lax/ sju people are happy and about to give one inch to egl? Get a grip
Quote: Why do you keep saying that You have no faith in eagle pilots? Why don't you actually do something about it. Go out and educate your people instead of constantly pouting about your feelings.
Do you think all those lax/ sju people are happy and about to give one inch to egl? Get a grip
I was a LAX pilot and coupled with the SJU guys we're still a fraction of this group. No amount of "education" will make a coward a man.
Well I voted yes for the last one which i was an idiot for but me along with many of the other people that voted yes last time will not be doing the same this time around. Fooled me once but not twice.
Yep, crappy name. But then again when your competing against airlines with names like Pinnacle and Go Jet, you're in good company.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to