Great Lakes Interview Sim

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Hi,

My friend has an interview at great lakes next week and is looking to do sim prep in Denver at the place they will conduct the sim evaluation. The information he was sent said the interview will be conducted at a hotel in Denver, does anyone know where the sim is at and whether it's a place that will provide practice? Thanks for your time!
Great Lakes is still around? Thought they were gone the way they are losing EAS contracts lately.
I hope your friend isn't paying for sim prep
Quote: I hope your friend isn't paying for sim prep
I actually suggested it to him. He's flying VFR right now and probably needs the sim prep to do well in an interview.
Quote:
I hope your friend isn't paying for sim prep
+1.

Sadly a pulse and keeping the aircraft upright should get him a job
Quote: +1.

Sadly a pulse and keeping the aircraft upright should get him a job
Are they that desparate right now? I'm not too up on the current regional world, nor do I know much about what situation Great Lakes is in right now. Perhaps I'll suggest he try to use a friend's sim on his own or something.
Quote: Are they that desparate right now? I'm not too up on the current regional world, nor do I know much about what situation Great Lakes is in right now. Perhaps I'll suggest he try to use a friend's sim on his own or something.
Or he can do his own research
Quote: Or he can do his own research
Just trying to help as he's working full time and trying to study for the technical portion.
Quote: Or he can do his own research
...including contracts etc and then decide to apply to a reputable airline. Doug V. has been a piece of work since he was running the FBO in Spencer, IA.

Your friend can do better.
He could make more at Mesa and would only have to do a phone interview..Great Lakes is in no position to be turning down applicants.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to