RAH is sooooo desperate

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
So if you are the type of guy/gal that gets nervous in the sim on check ride day...... Don't worry, not even a little bit. Gone are the days where you get two chances to pass. They need pilots bad so you will be retrained as many times as needed till you can pass. So have fun with that and 50-60 hrs of IOE.
3x the normal IOE?

Jesus
Quote: So if you are the type of guy/gal that gets nervous in the sim on check ride day...... Don't worry, not even a little bit. Gone are the days where you get two chances to pass. They need pilots bad so you will be retrained as many times as needed till you can pass. So have fun with that and 50-60 hrs of IOE.
source?
Quote: So if you are the type of guy/gal that gets nervous in the sim on check ride day...... Don't worry, not even a little bit. Gone are the days where you get two chances to pass. They need pilots bad so you will be retrained as many times as needed till you can pass. So have fun with that and 50-60 hrs of IOE.
Nice try. Say what you want about RAH, but their training, including instructors, is second to none. Why is this even a thread? Been drinking????
Quote: Nice try. Say what you want about RAH, but their training, including instructors, is second to none. Why is this even a thread? Been drinking????
Let's not exaggerate. While good RAH training is second to plenty.
Quote: Nice try. Say what you want about RAH, but their training, including instructors, is second to none. Why is this even a thread? Been drinking????
Dude, you have the best picture I have ever seen.
And Trollest thread start of the day goes to...........
Aww, guys, look... a troll.

You really think management cares how certain guys do? They need to fill seats. They will make sure it gets done.
My friend applied to Republic..he has 1525 hrs with over 300 ME and they said no thanks. He also has a Citation rating. So, they can't be that desperate.
Quote: Dude, you have the best picture I have ever seen.
Thanks! Nice to see others have good taste too.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to