Mustache March

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Once AF leadership puts its stamp of approval on it....eh, I'm out. I can just see a bunch of Gens and Cols running around with hitler 'staches and making corny jokes all month to 'the men.' I can't be a part of that.
Quote: Once AF leadership puts its stamp of approval on it....eh, I'm out. I can just see a bunch of Gens and Cols running around with hitler 'staches and making corny jokes all month to 'the men.' I can't be a part of that.
Hahaha, it's like when your parents joined Facebook. It's just never gonna be the same
Article is a long read. However, about 3/4 down the article, there is a picture of the Dover Reserve Wing's list of priorities. If you don't want to read the article I'll save you the trouble. "Fly the Jets" was #18 of 19 priorities. Makes me proud to be at Dover!

Mustache March: Welsh Uses Olds' Legacy to Shake Up Air Force - John Q. Public : John Q. Public
Quote: Once AF leadership puts its stamp of approval on it....eh, I'm out.
Yeah, what fun is there in breaking rules if the rebellion has been pre-approved? He should have cleverly issued some absurd directive, like "all personnel must wear white gloves", and let the troops enjoy disregarding it.
Quote: Article is a long read. However, about 3/4 down the article, there is a picture of the Dover Reserve Wing's list of priorities. If you don't want to read the article I'll save you the trouble. "Fly the Jets" was #18 of 19 priorities. Makes me proud to be at Dover!

Mustache March: Welsh Uses Olds' Legacy to Shake Up Air Force - John Q. Public : John Q. Public
Seriously, is that Col Rick Moore's list of priorities for the new year?What an embarrassment!
Quote: Seriously, is that Col Rick Moore's list of priorities for the new year?
Negative. RM is Active Duty. That list is from the Reserve Wing hence a lot of Reserve jargon in there.
Quote: Seriously, is that Col Rick Moore's list of priorities for the new year?What an embarrassment!
Not from Active Duty...

However, still an embarrassment!
Did you guys have Mustache March competitions at your ROTC detachments?
Quote:
Quote: Seriously, is that Col Rick Moore's list of priorities for the new year?
Negative. RM is Active Duty. That list is from the Reserve Wing hence a lot of Reserve jargon in there.
No idea what he's like now, but he was a legend 20 years ago.
Quote: Once AF leadership puts its stamp of approval on it....eh, I'm out. I can just see a bunch of Gens and Cols running around with hitler 'staches and making corny jokes all month to 'the men.' I can't be a part of that.
Yea the stash was a sign of defiance. It's just not as cool if the leadership encouraging it. Also it would help if I could grow a decent one
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to