1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Seriously? I don't think I'll grow mine out this year
Cool, thanks for sharing.
Quote: Cool, thanks for sharing.

I was looking to get my 600th post.....lol
Quote: I was looking to get my 600th post.....lol
funny I just posted on FB on the pilot network how it might look terrible showing up to WAI with a week old mustache! Decisions, decisions...
Quote: funny I just posted on FB on the pilot network how it might look terrible showing up to WAI with a week old mustache! Decisions, decisions...
You would think that would be an instant conversation starter for them.....Maybe I'll try that, and show up to the Atlas line.........they for sure would be wondering, who wouldn't want to fly with someone that has the guts to do that?
Quote: You would think that would be an instant conversation starter for them.....Maybe I'll try that, and show up to the Atlas line.........they for sure would be wondering, who wouldn't want to fly with someone that has the guts to do that?
haha. I guess we'll see how that goes. Gotta love Gen Welsh for hyping it up this year
Quote: Seriously? I don't think I'll grow mine out this year
I can never grow decent facial hair. It’s something to do with my American Indian genetics. (Don’t worry, I can hold my fire water.) My wife, on the other hand….
Great!! AF "leadership" is attempting to bringing back morale...only to squash it again come 1 Apr. I'm sure that all of the Chiefs will be busy prowling the bases to make sure that no one's mustache hairs extend beyond the corners of their mouth...
Im in

Filler
Serious business with the stache these days .
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to