Pan Am International 737 type class

Subscribe
Anyone taken the 737 type from Pan Am? Im doing the home study and they say you have to show up and pass a test with 80%. Just wondering if anyone has any gouge on this test, what exactly it is over so I can focus my study on that in addition to how I like to study for prepping to fly new planes. Would hate to waste time studying the wrong stuff and show up ill prepared. thanks in advance. also, anyone taken the training? how was it, overall impression? my class is in vegas.
Let me know how it goes. I'm considering the MD-80 PIC PC there in August.
Pan Am International 737 type class
No one has taken the NG training recently?
Probably some of the easiest training you will do.
There is a reason you see a lot of low time South American types there.
one last request before I delete this.
test questions
Did you get any feedback or complete the training? I'm starting tomorrow and realize I should've looked here sooner, but if you happen to see this, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
the test
Now that I've taken the test I can provide feedback...don't stress about it, it is over the computer training material. No limitations or Immediate Action Items. They want you to pass...I got an app, not the PanAm one as it was $100 but iPilot737NG for $20, seemed like the questions were pretty similar in nature. At the very least, you'd be extremely prepared. hope it helps anyone in the future!