Former West Flights in East Parings

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
There are West Flight numbers in the May East paring list. The flight numbers are less than 700. The equipment is listed as an "A05, A01". There are overnights the East has not seen in years, PDX, ONT, SAN, SMF. Anyone West who has noticed anything different?
Quote: There are West Flight numbers in the May East paring list. The flight numbers are less than 700. The equipment is listed as an "A05, A01". There are overnights the East has not seen in years, PDX, ONT, SAN, SMF. Anyone West who has noticed anything different?
I flew with Chip a while back and said equipment segregation is at an end starting in May. Let's hope everybody acts as adults in the jetways.
Quote: I flew with Chip a while back and said equipment segregation is at an end starting in May. Let's hope everybody acts as adults in the jetways.
99.99% West guys have been super cool, hope East guys can be too.
Quote: 99.99% West guys have been super cool, hope East guys can be too.

If you are a DCA pilot, as your screen name implies, then you should be able to tell us exactly how most of the DCA pilots treat folks. It seems more plausible you could be authoritative on how East pilots act rather than on how West pilots act.... Why are you "hoping"... are you trying to tell us something, without telling us something?
We don't bid as far in advance as you guys. All we have heard is that May pairings will have mixed metal/mixed flight numbers. I'm sure we will be getting some fine overnights to make up for losing PDX and SAN. BUF, anyone?

PDX will be fun for you guys. The hotel is on the river just west of the airport. Nice place but its a little isolated. There's a place up the road where you can rent a kayak and there's a bar/resteraunt close by on a dock on the river with good food and local beverages.
Quote: We don't bid as far in advance as you guys. All we have heard is that May pairings will have mixed metal/mixed flight numbers. I'm sure we will be getting some fine overnights to make up for losing PDX and SAN. BUF, anyone?

PDX will be fun for you guys. The hotel is on the river just west of the airport. Nice place but its a little isolated. There's a place up the road where you can rent a kayak and there's a bar/resteraunt close by on a dock on the river with good food and local beverages.
We are happy to be getting our PDX routes back, though we used to stay at a better place down town.
Quote: We don't bid as far in advance as you guys. All we have heard is that May pairings will have mixed metal/mixed flight numbers. I'm sure we will be getting some fine overnights to make up for losing PDX and SAN. BUF, anyone?

I wish most guys had positive posts like this! Make me see a glimmer of hope as a third lister !
Quote: I wish most guys had positive posts like this! Make me see a glimmer of hope as a third lister !
Did you miss the BUF jab?
Quote: Did you miss the BUF jab?
Apparently, haven't been to BUF since I used to fly BUF-ROC-BDL at Colgan, please explain.
Quote: If you are a DCA pilot, as your screen name implies, then you should be able to tell us exactly how most of the DCA pilots treat folks. It seems more plausible you could be authoritative on how East pilots act rather than on how West pilots act.... Why are you "hoping"... are you trying to tell us something, without telling us something?
I am in West jump seats a lot more than East and never had a problem. I have flown with some East guys, not many, that hate everyone out West, which I find stupid because how can you hate a bunch of people you don't know. Maybe they are distant cousins of WD and Cacti seeing that that hate everyone out East.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to