SWA window open again (4/2/14)

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
I heard from WAI that non-typed applicants won't get called. Anybody hear different?
Quote: Roger. I wasn't aware of that. Makes sense.
Based on what my friends who work there have told me and despite all the naysayers, I am very interested in working there.
If you haven't used your post 9/11 gi bill you can use that to fund your 737 type rating. HPa will work with you to get the gi bill funding.
Quote: I heard from WAI that non-typed applicants won't get called. Anybody hear different?
We have at least one guy in our class who interviewed in early Jan. who did NOT have the type before the interview.

I don't know if that applies to this round but don't see why it would change.
Quote: I heard from WAI that non-typed applicants won't get called. Anybody hear different?
I just received the F2F invite e-mail. No 737 type but several other Boeing types. Mostly military. 6500ish TT
SWA window open again (4/2/14)
A buddy of mine just got an interview without a type. Approximately 4000 TT, ~2000 IP, all military. Good luck everyone!
A buddy of mine also recently got the interview invite without a type. Not sure what kind of hours. Recent F-16 retiree.
Know a KC-10 pilot that got hired without type. Another two have interviews this month.
These last two weeks of interviews have been for June/July classes. Not a whole lot of wiggle room in there to get a type class scheduled and executed. I surmise that you will see a lot more non-typed guys getting the invite now as the pool of super qualified and typed applicants dries up. I would be interested to hear what the hiring guys told the latest round of interviewees about which classes they are filling. I heard there were already plans for an August class, just curious if there were any plans beyond that.
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to