American DCA crew hotels?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Can anyone PM me American's crew hotels in DCA?

It would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Quote: Can anyone PM me American's crew hotels in DCA?

It would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Not trying to be stinky, but why would anyone give out crew layover information to someone they don't know?
Quote: Not trying to be stinky, but why would anyone give out crew layover information to someone they don't know?
Agreed. This is an especially questionable destination for this potentially sensitive information. This member has in the past made conflicting representations as to his identity and thus should be suspect, so I'd advise against it. An AA pilot would know this and he states he's not an East pilot and clearly he's not a West pilot, so I see no valid reason to disseminate such information.
With your ID and in your company uniform, ask the AA guys in the terminal.
Quote: Agreed. This is an especially questionable destination for this potentially sensitive information. This member has in the past made conflicting representations as to his identity and thus should be suspect, so I'd advise against it. An AA pilot would know this and he states he's not an East pilot and clearly he's not a West pilot, so I see no valid reason to disseminate such information.
Still with this bull****? I don't advocate giving this information out on this forum but he did NOT misrepresent himself. As much as you claim others do not understand the "flow" issue you, in particular, do not understand the "third lister" issue. Enough already.
Quote: Agreed. This is an especially questionable destination for this potentially sensitive information. This member has in the past made conflicting representations as to his identity and thus should be suspect, so I'd advise against it. An AA pilot would know this and he states he's not an East pilot and clearly he's not a West pilot, so I see no valid reason to disseminate such information.
I imagine you spend a lot of overnights by yourself.
Quote: I imagine you spend a lot of overnights by yourself.
You're free to let your imagination wander.
Quote: Still with this bull****? I don't advocate giving this information out on this forum but he did NOT misrepresent himself. As much as you claim others do not understand the "flow" issue you, in particular, do not understand the "third lister" issue. Enough already.
Yes Sir !
DC is small and it would be super easy to follow a crew to the Holiday Inn or any other hotel in Crystal City.
Actually I wouldn't give out the information either. On this forum or by PM.

Any AA crew member, or empl has access to that information. Maybe AA folks are a little sensitive to such things since two of their planes were used as weapons Sept 11, 2001.

How quickly we forget. And the threats are still there, daily.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to