American app disapeared

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I tried to go in and update my American app today and it doesn't recognize my email or any other info I put in. Being that I spent about five hours filling it all out I'm a little concerned. I was able to log in to the US Airways side however.

Is anyone else having similar issues? Have they adopted the US Airways app for both airlines? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Maybe it's been down so they can realign, and the all the FOAD/TBNT/reapply in 6 months people can submit again? Seems to be about 6ish months since it opened.
Could it be due to a spelling error?

Was your CAPS LOCK on?
Quote: Could it be due to a spelling error?

^^^ check for misteaks like this. Sumtimes log in can fail.

Ten
Quote: ^^^ check for misteaks like this. Sumtimes log in can fail.

Ten
I personally would have went with:

Czech four mis-takes....

The rest of it was beautiful
I'm having the same problem! I can't find it anymore!
I was just on the American Airlines app to update and it worked as usual for me. All my info was there and I updated times, uploaded an updated resume, etc. For what it's worth, I got the TBNT back in December. Maybe just a temporary outage?

I am curious, for those of you that got the "thanks but no thanks/reapply in six months" email, what have you been doing? Did you unpublish your app and are waiting the six months to republish? Have you just been updating as usual? Done nothing at all?
Mine disappeared also. Checked and rechecked, but nothing is recognized.
Just so I am not missing something....you guys are talking about the AA app on pilotcredentials.com..correct?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to